Korean Martial Arts EMS/TENS in one for the Ultimate Ab Workout!
Electric Muscle Stimulator/TENS Machine renowned in the Martial Arts World
The TG-5500BDY is an electronic muscle stimulator (EMS) & TENS therapy device that is renowned within the world of martial arts, specifically, Korean Tai Kwon Do fighters. We refer to this model as our X-Stim because it is the most advanced & powerful model and specializes in building powerful abdominal muscles, a must for martial artists or any athlete for that matter. Additionally, 18 total programs will meet the demands of the most demanding users to develop power and speed in all body parts. Also, specific programs to aid with active recovery removing lactic acids to prevent soreness. This even included TENS programs to relieve pain. This device truly does it all & It WILL outperforms the $2,000++ professional models only found at exclusive day spas, physical therapist or fitness centers - GUARANTEED!!!
Incredible, clinically- proven, body-fat shredding capabilities. Includes 10 built-in programs for all levels of fitness & sculpting needs. Eight TENS programs for recovery & pain relief make this device the top choice of the most demanding users.
Some features of the TG-5500BDY:
- 10 EMS Programs for power, speed, endurance & shredding body fat
- Featuring: "Ab Shredder", "Arm Blaster" & "Beast Modes"!!!
- 8 TENS Programs for pain relief for specific body parts.
- Improve athletic performance & power!
- Manual program setting (frequency/time/power) for advanced users.
- 2-year warranty
- 60-day money-back guarantee (10% restock fee)
- FDA approved & Clinically proven to reduce body fat
Highlighted uses and results from using the TG-5500BDY:
- 20% plus strength gains without joint damage
- Enhances break down in lipids for fat reduction.
- Pays for itself in less than three sessions.
Product package includes:
- TG-5500BDY Device
- 4 lead wires
- Carrying case
- Adapter & built-in long-life rechargeable power pack
- (8) 2" x 2" & (8) 2" x 4" carbon/aloe electrodes (16 total)
- User Manual with pad placement chart
One of many positive reviews:
"The TG-5500BDY is, by far, the best EMS unit I have ever tried, including physical therapy sessions. I use it daily to assist with power and ab definition. My department & students fight for their turn!"
- Frank L., Detective, Guilford Police Dept., 4th. Degree Black Belt/Wing Chun & Martial Arts Instructor, 53 years old.